Sak yant 5 rows ( hah taew ) tattoo design .
- Meaning sak yant 5 rows.
Sak yant 5 rows Magical tattoo, the five row yantra. represents 5 yant or magical spells.
Yant are chants, or Khatas and the sounds are pronounced over and over to invoke a state of the mind where the mind can create magical spells.
They are chanted 108 times.
1. The first row prevents unjust punishment and leans in your favour when the area is grey, cleans out unwanted spirits and protects the place you live in.
2. The second row reverses and protects against bad horoscope constellations and bad fortune.
3. The third row protects you from the use of black magic and anyone who tries to put a curse on you.
4. The fourth row energizes your good luck, success and fortune in your future ambitions and life style.
5. The fifth row is to gain charisma and attraction to the opposite sex. It also is a boost to the fourth row.
Yant Ha taew has differing Katas with many masters, and is often especially composed for each particular person’s destiny/Fate.
But in general, there are 3 or 4 main versions which are used in most cases.
Website Link: Sak-yant tattoos designs meaning
Albums Gallery Flickr: Graphic black lotus Tattoos Designs Flickr