Sak yant 5 rows hah taew tattoo design – 5 Lines traditional Thailand
- Meaning Sak yant hah taew 5 Rows tattoo traditional Thailand.
Sak yant 5 lines Magical tattoo, the five row yantra. represents 5 yant or magical spells.
Yant are chants, or Khatas and the sounds are pronounced over and over to invoke a state of the mind where the mind can create magical spells.
They are chanted 108 times.
- The first row prevents unjust punishment and leans in your favour when the area is grey, cleans out unwanted spirits and protects the place you live in.
- The second row reverses and protects against bad horoscope constellations and bad fortune.
- The third row protects you from the use of black magic and anyone who tries to put a curse on you.
- The fourth row energizes your good luck, success and fortune in your future ambitions and life style.
- The fifth row is to gain charisma and attraction to the opposite sex. It also is a boost to the fourth row.
Sak Yant Ha taew has differing Katas with many masters, and is often especially composed for each particular person’s destiny/Fate.
But in general, there are 3 or 4 main versions which are used in most cases.
Website Link: Sak-yant tattoos designs meaning
Albums Gallery Flickr: Graphic black lotus Tattoos Designs Flickr